"Ko Yao Noi / Ko You Yai" Ko Yao Noi by nlswin1
Ko Yao Noi Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 4 photos
Ko Yao Noi is one of many islands in the Andaman Sea. The island is a paradise for people who hate the tourist atmosphere of Pukhet or the ?garbage-dump? Pi-Pi Islands.
Original population, not many beaches but beautiful nature and low prices. Boats leave from Krabi but you better reserve some accommodation before going there.
Ko Yoa Yai is even smaller but filled with beautiful white beaches and even more beautiful coral reefs just meters from the coast. Perfect for snorkeling and having a bounty feeling.
look for more info on : http://andaman-island-hopping.com/islands/yao.htm
nlswin1's Related Pages
Ko Yao Noi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ko Yao Noi
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ko Yao Noi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Yao Noi
Photos in Ko Yao NoiSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ischgl Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Monterey Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 photos
- Montego Bay Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pismo Beach Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.