"South Korea" Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea by ant1606
South Korea Travel Guide: 6,458 reviews and 17,351 photos
Small country, plenty of people. Vehicles of all kind streaming and ponding in large urban areas, while quiet countryside locations offer pleasant views especially in wintertime when the landscape is free from haze. South Korea is mostly rippled by mountains and roads wind through infinite valleys. Cities are generally a mix of residential, commercial and industrial establishments, at times disorienting visitors from non-Asian countries. Best way to perceive Korea’s life is to rely on locals, who will be happy and proud to host foreigners with an intense sense of hospitality.
Food variety is always a surprising experience, with a large selection of spicy hot dishes. Typical eating tools are steel chopsticks and spoon. Main courses are always accompanied by countless side-dishes, where “kimchi” (marinated vegetables) is king and a must.
These bikes carry everything....
Despite a well organized subway network, still Traffic jams in Seoul and surroundings are constantly common. Only at night there is a slight reduction in number of vehicles.
Motorcycles are primarily used to haul and deliver goods of any kind, being their bulk amazing at times.
Except for the newest or totally remodeled parts of Korean towns, other areas show the add-ons related to the electric... more travel advice
Busan is the second largest city in South Korea, located in the country's southeast coast and facing Japan. Subway is a... more travel advice
- See All Nak-ji (Small Octopus)
- Restaurants aka Gas Chambers
- See All Korea - Construction
- See All Seoraksan National Park
- See All Seoul - Itaewon
ant1606's Related Pages
South Korea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Korea: It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!"
- "KOREA: "Absolutely, Positively, Unintentionally !""
- "South Korea"
- "SOUTH KOREA"
- "Korea, Coree, Corea, Hanguk, Daehanminguk"
- "The Land of the Morning Calm"
- "South Korea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Korea
- Hotels in South Korea
- Transportation in South Korea
- Nightlife in South Korea
- Restaurants in South Korea
- Shopping in South Korea
- Warnings and Dangers in South Korea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Korea
- 85 Reviews
- 129 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to South Korea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Korea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 94 reviews, 173 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 85 reviews, 129 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 48 reviews, 162 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 44 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piemonte Intro, 57 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Michigan Intro, 36 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos
- Scotland Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue