"Kentucky" Kentucky by ant1606
Kentucky Travel Guide: 2,262 reviews and 5,792 photos
If the contiguous 48 States would be vertically cut in half, Kentucky would lay right in the middle of the easter portion. Probably best know for its bourbon and horses, it's a land where diversity catches the eye and the spirit. Mountains, lakes and gentle hills are geographic features that please the visitor as well as the historic sites and the genuine bluegrass music.
Soon to be published, as time allows:
- Mammoth Cave National Park
- The Land Between The Lakes
The unique shape of Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley, mainly parallel to each other, give way to a quiet and isolated... more travel advice
ant1606's Related Pages
Kentucky Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kentucky: My Parent's Home in Retirement"
- "My Old Kentucky Home"
- "Kentucky Back Roads and Byways"
- "THE BLUEGRASS STATE"
- "Eastern Kentucky a Whole other world!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kentucky
- Hotels in Kentucky
- Transportation in Kentucky
- Nightlife in Kentucky
- Restaurants in Kentucky
- Shopping in Kentucky
- Warnings and Dangers in Kentucky
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kentucky
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kentucky?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kentucky
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 100 reviews, 191 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 85 reviews, 129 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 48 reviews, 162 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 44 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piemonte Intro, 58 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Michigan Intro, 36 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 44 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos
- Scotland Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue