"Montecarlo" Monaco by ant1606
Monaco Travel Guide: 1,065 reviews and 3,000 photos
Clean and organized, Montecarlo is too fancy a place for my taste. Worth a visit but not a stay unless your personal records demand such a thing. Its world-class casino is a beautiful building and wealth icon. Expect no parking available in front of it unless you drive a 6-digit-worth car featuring angels or horses on the hood. Expect no mooring available as well if your vessel is shorter than a football field.
Free parking space for motorcycles is available in front of the harbor.
Worth the visit is the Aquarium (Musee Oceanographique) located in between the casino and the harbor.
www.oceano.mc for timetable and admission fees
ant1606's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte-Carlo, Monaco"
- "MONACO - The Land of the Rich and Famous"
- "Small Pricipality in the Cote d'Azure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 94 reviews, 173 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 85 reviews, 129 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 48 reviews, 162 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 44 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piemonte Intro, 58 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Michigan Intro, 36 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos
- Scotland Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue