"Isn't our Earth beautiful?" ant1606's Profile
Ours is a small world. So far, it's getting smaller everyday. Why shouldn't we explore it as much as we can, and learn more of its diversity and cultures? Keep traveling and respect the environment, everything and everyone you may find on your way. Be patient. Try to improve our beautiful planet and be happy to enjoy your experiences.
These pages are under construction at slow pace, thank you for your patience.
Wonders of nature, art masterpieces and living styles.
Animals, plants and rocks.
People, customs and food.
Science, technology and machines.
We have it all, and all is there for us.
My special appreciation goes to VT and all members sharing helpful information and precious hints.
And I'm grateful to VT for getting people in touch and for having a chance to meet VTers and make new friends around the world!
Traveling is a state of mind. One doesn't have to go half around the globe to be a traveler. Peeking behind the corner can be a rewarding experience and a good start.
Travelers are those eager to discover, learn and understand the "outer" world. Many accomplish respect for differences, some would never have such pleasure.
When the sun sets over our wings, it's time to remember another day and dream about next wing to spread....
Love and lasting friendship are nurture and nourishment, but don't be surprised by the call for solitude. It helps understanding the importance of others in our lives as, alone, we are close to nothing.
Personal Pages (11)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 724 Reviews
- 1,666 Photos
- 47 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
- Posted in Travel Nice Forum "Re: Nice overnight"
- Commented on mtncorg's profile page
- Wrote a Review Tram and rails tracks in Torino in Torino Tourist Traps
- Uploaded a Photo to "[TO]BIKE - Public bycicles service"
- ant1606 and riorich55 are now friends.
- updated a Greece Travel Page "Greece"
- Uploaded a Video to South Carolina
created their Personal Page "2011 Cycling Tour - D, DK, S, PL - Part 1"
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 99 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Korea Intro, 85 reviews, 129 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 48 reviews, 162 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 44 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Piemonte Intro, 58 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Michigan Intro, 36 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Illinois Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos
- Scotland Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue