"Sunrise over Himalaya" Annapurna Himal by HimalayanSherpa
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 457 photos
Probably a good view point of the Himalayas in the Annapurna region. You can be seen the three 8000 meters peak Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manaslu if the weather is good. Also you can find the deepest george in the world between Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Annapurna I (8,091m). This poon hill tower was easablish by the British soldier Capt Tek bahadur Poon who was retired from his job and made a view tower to observe the Himalayas on the memory of his mother. Which is now become a part of the trek in the Annapurna regions trekking.
Nepals National flower. Blooms around March-May in hilly region of Nepal. Nepal have over 40 types of Rhododendrom in the Himalayas. Most of the flower we can see above 18,00m. in the spring season.
HimalayanSherpa's Related Pages
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annapurna Conservation Area - a Trekking Guide"
- "Annapurna 6 day's trekking."
- "Trying the Annapurna Circuit"
- "Around the Annapurna's: a first class party trek"
- "Annapurna Base Camp Trek - A superb trip"
- "Annapurna Trekking"
- "Hiking in the Annapurnas..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapurna Himal
- Hotels in Annapurna Himal
- Transportation in Annapurna Himal
- Nightlife in Annapurna Himal
- Restaurants in Annapurna Himal
- Shopping in Annapurna Himal
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapurna Himal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annapurna Himal
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Annapurna Himal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapurna Himal
Top 5 Pages
- Khumbu Himal Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pokhara Intro, 3 photos
- Annapurna Himal Intro, 3 photos
- Langtang Intro, 3 photos