"My hometown" Ozark by CrtnShdofGrn
Ozark Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Yee-haw! This is where I grew up. Not much tell about Springfield and the Ozarks. It is nice there, and a great place to be from. It is a nice place to settle down, actually, but I don't see myself returning. I love to go back to visit, though. Go in the fall to see the leaves change color. It's spectacular! If you like old country music, Branson is just 30 miles south, as is Silver Dollar City, an amusement part with an 1800's theme. Springfield is a scenic city, but it's just a city...there's not much else there. I am happy my family and friends are still there so I always have a reason to go back, but I don't think I will return permanently. If you are heading through the area, it's nice, but not really a destination. Well, as it turns out, I guess there were a few things to say about Ozark. : )
- Cons:Kind of boring.
- In a nutshell:How much more 'in a nutshell' can 'Scenic!' and 'Kind of boring.' be?
CrtnShdofGrn's Related Pages
Ozark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ozark, Missouri"
- "The only reason to go to Ozark is to get fat"
- "My hometown"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ozark
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ozark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ozark
Top 10 Pages
- Kirrberg Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Breda Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Del Rio Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bitche Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Adana Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
- Ephesus Intro, 3 photos
- Goreme Intro, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews