"International City of the Benelux" Luxembourg by CrtnShdofGrn
Luxembourg Travel Guide: 636 reviews and 1,618 photos
Very interesting place to party. There are quite a few bars here in "The Grund". The number of people from different countries is what makes partying here so interesting. Definitely recommend this area for barhopping! Also, if you are into rock music and are looking for bootleg concert CDs (and some DVDs...found an excellent Apocalyptica DVD at this place) go check out CD Buttek. It is in the immediate vicinity of the palace. In fact, if you find a square/park with a statue of a man on a horse, walk toward the palace (in the direction the man is facing) and down the walkway to the left, you should see it. I could spend hours (and thousands of Euro) in this store...if only I had it all to spare.
- Pros:Good nightlife
- Cons:Not so much to do during the day.
- In a nutshell:Look...I'm in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell? What kind of nut has a shell such as this?
CrtnShdofGrn's Related Pages
Luxembourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Luxembourg, an amazing fortress city"
- "Luxembourg - Capital of the Grand Duchy"
- "A VERY FUN CITY !"
- "Quietly self-contained......"
- "The jewel among other giants"
- "Luxembourg City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luxembourg
- Hotels in Luxembourg
- Transportation in Luxembourg
- Nightlife in Luxembourg
- Restaurants in Luxembourg
- Shopping in Luxembourg
- Warnings and Dangers in Luxembourg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luxembourg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Luxembourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luxembourg
Top 10 Pages
- Kirrberg Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Breda Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Del Rio Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bitche Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Adana Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
- Ephesus Intro, 3 photos
- Goreme Intro, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews