"Here she is...recharging her evil powers..." Bitche by CrtnShdofGrn
Bitche Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
I have heard about this place for many years and never visited until recently. When I moved back to Germany I realized just how close I lived to this town and had to check it out. The citadel here is quite grand, but unfortunately is not open at this time of the year. So, I will have to visit again in the spring or summer when it's possible to check out the inside. It seems massive on the outside and I am sure there are many interesting surprises inside. Maybe a good site for a mini-VT meeting? Hmmm...
- Pros:Intersting buildings, especially the citadel...and humorous name.
- Cons:Small town...didn't seem to be much going on.
- In a nutshell:Well, it's a B***h! (that was for you Rease!) :-)
Well, as I said before, don't visit in the winter...there's not so much to see and do. It seems this is the only thing... more travel advice
CrtnShdofGrn's Related Pages
Bitche Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "***E - VARIOUS FORTS OF THE MAGINOT LINE"
- "MY PAGE :-)"
- "Here she is...recharging her evil powers..."
- "A citadel and an auberge."
- "Don't ***e, it's a nice place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bitche
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bitche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bitche
Top 10 Pages
- Kirrberg Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Breda Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Del Rio Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bitche Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Adana Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
- Ephesus Intro, 3 photos
- Goreme Intro, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews