"breathing. flying. relaxing in the poem city" Top 5 Page for this destination Hangzhou by sylina
Hangzhou Travel Guide: 623 reviews and 1,847 photos
The city of Hangzhou, is the capital of Zhejiang Province. It's a lovely lovely place you can simply relax yourself. The west lake is like the pearl of Hangzhou. Stroll along the lake becomes my routine in every trip there. It takes 4 hours for me to finish a circle.. you may rent a bicycle to do that.
- Pros:perfect nature
- Cons:i had to walk for 1 hour to find a store sell IP Card. Not so convenient for living.
Climb up to get a nice view for West Lake.. really packed in peak season... more travel advice
sylina's Related Pages
Hangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "H A N G Z H O U - its a heaven on earth!"
- "Maria's Hangzhou"
- "Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful citie in China"
- "breathing. flying. relaxing in the poem city"
- "If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha"
- "Hangzhou and the most famous lake in China"
- "City of heaven..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hangzhou
- Hotels in Hangzhou
- Transportation in Hangzhou
- Nightlife in Hangzhou
- Restaurants in Hangzhou
- Shopping in Hangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Hangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hangzhou
- 39 Reviews
- 145 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hangzhou
Photos in HangzhouSee All Photos (145)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 40 reviews, 228 photos, 5 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hangzhou Intro, 39 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 18 reviews, 129 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isola del Giglio Intro, 11 reviews, 94 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 9 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues