"My favourite BEACH in China" Sanya by sylina

Sanya Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 324 photos

Sanya is not only sunshine and beach

This is the second time I visited this city. It has changed a lot than last winter. Glad to see that..

Sanya is a amazing place. With all the amazing bays, beaches, rivers, mountains and local ppl. There are still many rural soil waiting for being discovered.

We spent 5 days there this time which is definitely too short. Anyhow it's a relax moment compare to my last trip. We were busy on hitting all the tourist spots and it was really exhausted. This time we just hang around our residence and enjoy the nice view nearby.

room with a view

Our family friend bought a flat in Da Donghai, right beside the beach. We were living there for the whole vacation.It was such a fantastic experience. 4 rooms with sea view, I did enjoy it a lot on my bed, living room and wash room.. ;) the most amazing feeling for me was when we back to home, after the door open, you see the light blue sky with ocean instead of the dark boring furnitures! AWESOME!!! Thanks to them! We DO appreciate for that!

San Ya Bay

This is the place we lived on last trip. We went there again to see the sunset, but the cloudy horizon left a pity in our trip. We didn't catch the very moment... -_- ... Will it be the reason for our next trip to Sanya? Guess soooo.. ^_^

• In a nutshell:winter paradise
  • Last visit to Sanya: Dec 2005
  • Intro Written Jan 6, 2006

Comments

sylina

“Do it now, tomorrow maybe too late”

Badges & Stats in Sanya