"Emeishan ( Mount Emei )" Sichuan Sheng by sylina
Sichuan Sheng Travel Guide: 1,343 reviews and 4,113 photos
Emei is one of the four famous Buddhist mountains in China, lies 7 km. to the southwest of Emei county, Sichuan Province.From the foot of the mountain to its summit, the Peak of Ten Thousand Buddhas, 3133 metres above sea level. There are many kinds of rare and precious plants and animals. Emei Monkey is the most famous creature at there. Smart, lovely, yare and wild, nauthy sometimes...
The Top of One Thousand Buddhas rise up from the Emei summit, 3077 metres above sea level. From there you could enjoy a splendid sunrise view. Unfortunately, I visited there in later Autumn, no sunshine but snowing and PRETTY cold. I put on all of my clothes and bought a new woolen hat... almost be armed to the teeth :)
Temple on the Jingding was covered by insense...
sylina's Related Pages
Sichuan Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "S I C H U A N"
- "Fog,Fiery Hotpots and Pandas"
- "Sichuan Province"
- "Sichuan - A land of colour & abundance"
- "Jiu Zai Kou"
- "Sichuan, the spicy food region......."
- "SiGuNiangShan & Jiuzhaigou"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sichuan Sheng
- Hotels in Sichuan Sheng
- Transportation in Sichuan Sheng
- Nightlife in Sichuan Sheng
- Restaurants in Sichuan Sheng
- Shopping in Sichuan Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Sichuan Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sichuan Sheng
- 36 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sichuan Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sichuan Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 40 reviews, 228 photos, 5 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hangzhou Intro, 39 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 144 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 18 reviews, 129 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isola del Giglio Intro, 11 reviews, 94 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 9 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Qingdao Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues