"My 2nd Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Hartford by Boca24
Hartford Travel Guide: 163 reviews and 230 photos
I am originally from NY, but I went to school in the Hartford Area. After college I returned to NY only to return to the Hartford area 2 years later. I can't seem to leave. In the years since I came back to CT I have grown to love the Hartford area.
Its off the beaten path a bit but it is well worth it. Prices are good and the food is fantastic. I have never really... more travel advice
Home of Mark Twain when he wrote Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn. Museum has different artifacts from the author's life. more travel advice
Boca24's Related Pages
Hartford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History and Business"
- "Capital of the Constitution State"
- "Hartford - A Very Pleasant Destination!"
- "My 2nd Home"
- "There ARE things to do in Hartford!"
- "Passthrough City No More"
- "Connecticut's Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hartford
- Hotels in Hartford
- Transportation in Hartford
- Nightlife in Hartford
- Restaurants in Hartford
- Shopping in Hartford
- Warnings and Dangers in Hartford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hartford
- 7 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hartford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hartford
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- The Hague Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Lima Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Puno Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartford Intro, 7 reviews
- Cleveland Intro, 5 reviews