"Fly Drive USA" uk2usa's Profile
Hi, the title of this chapter describes me. I'm a travel to the USA fanatic. This obsession took root in 1990 when I went with my family on a flydrive holiday of the American West. It was the biggest life changing event in my life (with the exceptions of getting married and then having children - I'm obsessed but not daft !).
We've been another 14 times since then, which is as often as we can afford to go. The whole experience from flying out to hitting the road as you head out into the wide open spaces to seeing the wonderous scenery has me completely hooked. When I'm not planning my next actual trip I'm planning a fantasy one or reliving an old one.
I run a website trying to help other travellers to the USA. Primarily British ones but not exclusively. Click here to take a look Fly Drive USA. There are tips, route suggestions and place descriptions.
I also run a Yahoo group devoted to the subject uk2usa where American and British members share their experiences. Drop in and check us out !
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: Good hotel to stay at w/ kids..."
updated their Profile Page "Fly Drive USA"
- Wrote a Review Road trip route around the Pacific North West in Washington State Things to Do
- created a Morocco Travel Page "A day trip to Morocco"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fly Drive USA"
- West Yorkshire Intro, 2 reviews
- California Intro, 1 photo
- Arizona Intro, 1 photo
- Washington State 1 review
No friends yet.