"Fly Drive USA" uk2usa's Profile

A USA travel nut

Hi, the title of this chapter describes me. I'm a travel to the USA fanatic. This obsession took root in 1990 when I went with my family on a flydrive holiday of the American West. It was the biggest life changing event in my life (with the exceptions of getting married and then having children - I'm obsessed but not daft !).

We've been another 14 times since then, which is as often as we can afford to go. The whole experience from flying out to hitting the road as you head out into the wide open spaces to seeing the wonderous scenery has me completely hooked. When I'm not planning my next actual trip I'm planning a fantasy one or reliving an old one.

I run a website trying to help other travellers to the USA. Primarily British ones but not exclusively. Click here to take a look Fly Drive USA. There are tips, route suggestions and place descriptions.

I also run a Yahoo group devoted to the subject uk2usa where American and British members share their experiences. Drop in and check us out !

• Intro Updated Dec 23, 2009

• jodssmile's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2004 at 10:52 PM

Hope you enjoy your travels in USA. The country is so different in each region-have fun! From Midwestern USA.

• Elena_007's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2004 at 12:43 AM

Hi Graham, Interesting homepage. :-) Thanks for sharing your links. ~Elaine~

• coloradochris's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2004 at 10:09 PM

If your ever in Colorado and need some advise on what to do drop me a line, have fun on your FLY DRIVE USA, Coloradochirs

• Jul 6, 2004 at 5:01 AM

LMAO - Welcome to Vt and hello! Nowt taken owt - that'll be the HOVIS eh or is it ALLISON'S? (cannae remember lol) PS - what on EARTH has happened to Emmerdale? Doon the tubes it's gone! Best wishes, Hazel :-D

• Joan40's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2004 at 3:50 PM

Eh, come on now Graham. A can see nowt nor read nowt, get thee finger out. LOL

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
uk2usa's Profile Photo

uk2usa

“Hear all, see all, say nowt. Eat all, sup all, pay nowt”

Ranked Member