"Miyajima Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Miyajima by DeltaBlue
Miyajima Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 418 photos
I found this place quite by accident while doing research for my trip to Japan with FMF. I was so glad I did and that I was able to visit Miyajima Island while in Japan. The entire island is a national park called "Momiji" which means "maple" in Japanese. The trees were in their full autumn splendor much to my delight. It was a beautiful place to see!
- Pros:Alsolutely Gorgeous!
- Cons:Very crowded on weekends!
- In a nutshell:A "Must See" place while in Japan!
When taking tea at a tea ceremony, be sure to turn the cup around three times and admire it before tasting your tea. more travel advice
All the shops carry the maple leaf motif in some form on their goods. It could be a silk scarf or maple leaf-shaped... more travel advice
DeltaBlue's Related Pages
Miyajima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the most famous red gate in japan"
- "Miyajima - Itsukushima"
- "Aki no Miyajima"
- "Miyajima: Island Shrine"
- "Miyajima Island"
- "Miyajimma - island of romance and history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miyajima
- Hotels in Miyajima
- Transportation in Miyajima
- Nightlife in Miyajima
- Restaurants in Miyajima
- Shopping in Miyajima
- Warnings and Dangers in Miyajima
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Miyajima
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Miyajima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miyajima
Photos in MiyajimaSee All Photos (7)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Japan Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.