"Eger - I was delighted" Top 5 Page for this destination Eger by Skeptic-jr
Eger Travel Guide: 177 reviews and 470 photos
It is not necessary to give here a huge introduction, because I have very many tips and travelogues about this town. I can only say that although it is not a big city (population 60 thousand) you should spend there about 3 days to visit more or less thoroughly its monuments and museums. But there are other attractions, especially thermal baths and wine-cellars, so one or even two weeks' holiday in Eger can be very marvelous idea.
7 km: Egerszalok
Every weekend in the summer of 2003 they organized the changings of the guards at a few castle's gate. It was like a... more travel advice
The ruins of the Norman style church that was built in the 12th century can still be seen today. The church had three... more travel advice
Skeptic-jr's Related Pages
Eger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Eger"
- "Eger - I was delighted"
- "Eastward Ho! Reliving Past Glories"
- "Eger - baroque town with a minaret."
- "Ben-UK's Eger page"
- "Land of Wine, Women and Song"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eger
- Hotels in Eger
- Transportation in Eger
- Nightlife in Eger
- Restaurants in Eger
- Shopping in Eger
- Warnings and Dangers in Eger
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eger
- 30 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Eger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eger
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 128 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eger Intro, 30 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Piran Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Rovinj Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tihany Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hajduszoboszlo Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balatonfured Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Szydlow Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue