"Micro-peninsula in the micro-sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Tihany by Skeptic-jr
Tihany Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 170 photos
Tihany lies at the north shore of Balaton Lake, a few kilometers from the town of Balatonfured. It has 5 km lenght and 3 km width, rich and beautiful landscapes and a considerable number of important relics. There are two volcanic lakes, a few dead volcans, nice villages and settlements, two harbors and a benedictine abbey.
Tihany website: www.tihany.hu
(Hungarian, German, English)
in the Benedictine Obbey (Tomb of King Andrew I and many more) - is worth it's price (300 forints, a bit more than 1... more travel advice
You can find it on Tihony website: www.tihony.hu (Chapter "Guest Service"). There are two hotels, seven guest-houses and... more travel advice
Skeptic-jr's Related Pages
Tihany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tihany-950 years old Abbey, Balaton & great views"
- "Micro-peninsula in the micro-sea"
- "Tihany -- A peninsula on Lake Balaton"
- "The nicest view of the Balaton"
- "Charming Town in Lake Balaton Area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tihany
- Hotels in Tihany
- Transportation in Tihany
- Restaurants in Tihany
- Shopping in Tihany
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tihany
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Tihany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tihany
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Intro, 128 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eger Intro, 30 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Piran Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Rovinj Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hajduszoboszlo Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tihany Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balatonfured Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Szydlow Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue