"Tampere" Tampere by laurenzia
Tampere Travel Guide: 608 reviews and 1,132 photos
So, this is the other city I'm living in. It is a big-small-city. Just right size for me :D Here lives over 200 000 inhabitants in Tampere. I call it a big-small-city because the Centre is quite small in my opinion. But I like it. You don't have to walk so much...
Tampere is between two lakes, on the north is Näsijärvi and on the south Pyhäjärvi.
The town is over 200 years old and it can be seen from the architecture, very beautiful buildings ;)
Tampere was the first industrial town in finland and you can see that too from the buildings..
AND it was in Tampere in which we had our first electric light in Nordic countries.. hahaaa :-D
The nature is very near... I have to walk only a 2kilometers from The Center of Tampere to the naure park of Pyynikki...
- Pros:The location is great, I would say the best in finland ;) Nature is beautiful and the city too. You can find so many entertaiment here while visiting/living!
- Cons:I'll be thinking about this... real hard!
This smaller bar is full of feeling... Decoration is the best side of the place. There are old rag rugs everywhere, and... more travel advice
Okay, this is for traveller who want's "cheap" hotel, and who don't care much of the roomservice... The location is... more travel advice
laurenzia's Related Pages
Tampere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tampere,city of shy people.."
- "Tampere - my favorite city in Finland"
- "Tampere - Industry, Students and Ryanair"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tampere
- Hotels in Tampere
- Transportation in Tampere
- Nightlife in Tampere
- Restaurants in Tampere
- Shopping in Tampere
- Warnings and Dangers in Tampere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tampere
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 39 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tampere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tampere
Top 10 Pages
- Tampere Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kurikka Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Finland Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winterthur Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Locarno Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 3 photos
- Kanton Sankt Gallen Intro, 1 review, 2 photos