"Perfect Weekend Getaway" Top 5 Page for this destination Vung Tau by Kudos
Vung Tau Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 258 photos
While only two hours from the bustling metropolitan city of Ho Chi Minh, Vung Tau offers almost a 180 degree change. It's a great place to go and relax. While there really isnt that many "tourist worthy" sites to check out, you would be perfectly happy to sit on the beach and read a book.
If you have the time, go to Vung Tau and let your mind wander.
It's great not to think about work while you're away for the weekend. Personally i look at the clouds and try to make out different shapes.
- Cons:the locals trying to make a living by selling you things can be quite persistent.
Relaxing on the beach. Just be sure to have a pair of cool aviators like my friend Brian to protect your eye balls from... more travel advice
Bring some friends and pretend you're super heroes masquerading as tourists. more travel advice
Kudos' Related Pages
Vung Tau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach resort, work and R&R. . . . oops!"
- "A Quick Side Trip to Vung Tau"
- "Perfect Weekend Getaway"
- "Vung Tau"
- "VUNG TAU VIETNAM"
- "Vung Tau - An Amazing Resort Town To Visit"
- "escape the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vung Tau
- Hotels in Vung Tau
- Transportation in Vung Tau
- Restaurants in Vung Tau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vung Tau
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vung Tau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vung Tau
Top 5 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vung Tau Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 reviews
- Ha Long Intro, 3 photos