"Portugal my lovely country" Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal by ncfg

Portugal Travel Guide: 19,811 reviews and 56,548 photos

I was born and i live in a beautiful country named Portugal.

Portugal is one of the oldest countries in all Europe, so you will find there a lot of historic monuments, castles and old churches.

You will enjoy amazing landscapes, a beautiful coast and great beaches.

I hope you enjoy my country as much I enjoy it.

This page will be always under construction because in Portugal there is a lot of beautiful places to explore and I intend to do it.

Portugal is located in the Iberia Peninsula which is in Europe.
Capital: Lisbon
Population: 10,066,253
Land Area: 91,951 sq km
Highest Point: Ponta do Pico (Pico or Pico Alto) on Ilha do Pico in the Azores 2,351 m
Languages: Portuguese Language
Currency: euro (EUR) Currency

• Pros:Beautiful landscapes, beaches, historic towns, lots of monuments, great food and a shining country.
  • Cons:I don't know any ...
  • In a nutshell:What do you waiting for? Come to visit Portugal!
  • Intro Updated Jun 13, 2009

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Nat, you truly live in a magical country. The cathedrals and castles are stunning. The country sides and beautiful sunset look spectacular. Beautiful page by a beautiful person!

• masoudansarian's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Hi Nat , you are living in very nice place , i have to visite it .I appritiate you and your national customs , tank you .

• Apr 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM

How far are Braga and Barcelos from Porto?

• Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Thanks! Will need that, really pissed that it broke down, after taking so many photos... :( Will be more tips from Lisbon though, although some from Porto too of course!

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2009 at 4:53 AM

You have given us a Grand Tour of Portugal through your photos and apt descriptions. Thank you.

• May 20, 2008 at 1:52 AM

Hi, wonderful photos. The first overseas family holiday we went on we went to Portugal. My son was 5 at the time and my daughter 12. It was wonderful, you have a great coutry, great food and fabulous people.

• alywang's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 5:24 PM

great pages of Portugal!Hopefully I can visit your interesting country in the future.

• Kristymamoo's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2007 at 8:30 AM

I've never been to Portugal. Your page is very appealing!!! Look forward to seeing more. Kristy :-)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2007 at 2:34 AM

Nat, fabulous updates here. I hope you are doing well and I wish you a lovely weekend. :-)

• JessH's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2007 at 4:56 AM

Hello! I have been to Portugal once & definitely want to visit again soon! Your pages are excellent & my ratings are definitely with you. Greetings from Dubai :-) Jess

ncfg Lives Here!

ncfg

“"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart"”

Badges & Stats in Portugal

Have you been to Portugal?

Latest Activity in Portugal