"BELEM" Top 5 Page for this destination Belém by ncfg

Belém Travel Guide: 262 reviews and 1,020 photos

It was in Belem that I had my second Vtmeeting with my friend Alexandra (micas_pt).
Several times I passed by Belem on the train, but I had never stopped there, so, Alexandra and her husband showed me around. We spent a wonderful evening exploring this nice area and eating the famous “ pasteis de Belem” ;-)
Do you want to see it? Please enjoy my tips. :-)

• Pros:Monuments, Museums, Amazing Landscapes, Pastry ...
  • Cons:Too many tourists
  • In a nutshell:Enjoy the Portugal history
  • Last visit to Belém: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 20, 2007

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Nat, fabulous page with outstanding photos of Belem, which I have visited twice. Of course I also had a look at the stadium of Belenenses in 2003 and ate some yummy Pasteis de Belem in 2009. Happy new year 2011.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2010 at 8:01 AM

I love how you captured the details of Padrao dos Descobrimentos. Another excellent page!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2010 at 5:32 AM

Thanks for sharing this wonderful area of Portugal. Well worth a visit!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Wonderful Belém travel page with amazing photographs. Certainly bring back fond memories of our trip to Portugal many years ago. Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries were our favourite attractions. Thanks for sharing. ~ho & pang

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2008 at 3:16 AM

was in Toronto's Lil Portugal recetly, and of course, had my Belelm Egg Tart and Bean Cake - yums ;-)))

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2007 at 3:21 AM

Interesting tips you have here ;-)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2007 at 2:24 PM

Great tips that brought back very nice memories of the short day-trip my wife and I made to Belem! I did not realize that we would miss so much by not having the time to take in the Mosteiro dos Jeronimos!!

• Mailo's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2006 at 4:00 PM

Conozco Belem do Pará, en Brasil, me gusta mas el Belem de Portugal, en el amazinas llueve todos todos rodos los dias y el calor e terrible, espero conocer tu Belem algun dia... un abrazo.

• hojasdehierba's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Pagina muito boa. Lindas fotos.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2006 at 12:54 PM

A very interesting page with such history & great pics = indeed a nice place to visit your friend!!

ncfg

“"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart"”

Badges & Stats in Belém