"Bracara Augusta" Top 5 Page for this destination Braga by ncfg
Braga Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 375 photos
Braga or "Bracara Agusta" is a beautiful town on the north of Portugal; it is the capital of the Minho region. The Romans dedicated it to their Emperor and called it Bracara Augusta, making it their Galician head-quarters in 216 BC.
It is a town with lots of history and the youngest town in Portugal, where lives more young people, so you will find a great nightlife there ;-)
And if you are like me (crazy about football) you have the team Braga that is playing on the first league.
If you want to visit Bom Jesus Sanctuary, you can take the bus and once you get there and if you are too tired to climb... more travel advice
It is always a pleasure to visit Braga in Christmas time, especially at night. You will find lights everywhere and lots... more travel advice
ncfg's Related Pages
Braga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bracara Augusta"
- "Tradition and Development"
- "Visit Braga, yes for Bom Jesus of course"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Braga
- Hotels in Braga
- Transportation in Braga
- Nightlife in Braga
- Restaurants in Braga
- Shopping in Braga
- Warnings and Dangers in Braga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Braga
- 25 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Braga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Braga
Photos in BragaSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 107 reviews, 122 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 54 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belém Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braga Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viana do Castelo Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 29 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serra da Estrela Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos