"Porto" Porto by ncfg
Porto Travel Guide: 1,048 reviews and 2,787 photos
Porto is the second great town in Portugal. It's located at North.
UNESCO classified Porto Historic Centre in 1996 as World Heritage.
Porto is a beautiful town where you can admire the beauty of the River Douro, the sea and the historical buildings.
The cruises on the river, the Caves where you can taste the fabulous Porto's wine, are some things you can't miss there.
You will find lots of good info in this website:
- In a nutshell:Can't miss the Oporto wine :)
ncfg's Related Pages
Porto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spring and Port Wine!"
- "A Fine Port"
- "Place where people work!"
- "a colorful city on the river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porto
- Hotels in Porto
- Transportation in Porto
- Nightlife in Porto
- Restaurants in Porto
- Shopping in Porto
- Warnings and Dangers in Porto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Porto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto
Photos in PortoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 107 reviews, 122 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 54 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belém Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braga Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viana do Castelo Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 29 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serra da Estrela Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos