"Mallorca Island a paradise on earth" Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca by ncfg
Palma de Mallorca Travel Guide: 784 reviews and 2,091 photos
The Balearic Islands' archipelago is situated south-east of Europe, in the central part of the western Mediterranean basin. Palma, the capital of the Balearics, is in Majorca (Mallorca), the largest of the Balearic islands.
In May of 1997 I went for the first time to visit Mallorca Island, I stayed in Magalluf at the Samos Hotel, a real tourist place.
In August of 2000 I return there to enjoy the other part of the island.
The best time to go is in May or June because it isn't so crowed. Don't miss, you will love it for sure!
- Pros:Lots of great places to visit
- In a nutshell:A Paradise on Earth
To go to Mallorca Island you must take a plane, or a cruise ... I took a plane in the Sá Carneiro Airport in Oporto, and... more travel advice
The hotel is near the beach so you can see the sea from there. You can go to the beach walking because it is 5 minutes... more travel advice
- See All View of Valldemosa
- See All Another show in Marineland
- See All Exposition of antiques...
- See All Casino
ncfg's Related Pages
Palma de Mallorca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome-Bienvenido-Dobro pasholavut"
- "Mallorca Island a paradise on earth"
- "An Island for Sunny Days"
- "Palma de Mallorca ~ A Mediterranean Beauty"
- "Mallorca - Hot Water, Great City, Cool Landscapes"
- "Magnificent City of Palma de Mallorca"
- "Palma de Mallorca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palma de Mallorca
- Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
- Transportation in Palma de Mallorca
- Nightlife in Palma de Mallorca
- Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
- Shopping in Palma de Mallorca
- Warnings and Dangers in Palma de Mallorca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palma de Mallorca
- 30 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 52 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Palma de Mallorca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palma de Mallorca
Photos in Palma de MallorcaSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 107 reviews, 122 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 54 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belém Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cascais Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braga Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viana do Castelo Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 29 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serra da Estrela Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos