"Mallorca Island a paradise on earth" Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca by ncfg

Palma de Mallorca Travel Guide: 735 reviews and 1,882 photos

The Balearic Islands' archipelago is situated south-east of Europe, in the central part of the western Mediterranean basin. Palma, the capital of the Balearics, is in Majorca (Mallorca), the largest of the Balearic islands.
In May of 1997 I went for the first time to visit Mallorca Island, I stayed in Magalluf at the Samos Hotel, a real tourist place.
In August of 2000 I return there to enjoy the other part of the island.
The best time to go is in May or June because it isn't so crowed. Don't miss, you will love it for sure!

• Pros:Lots of great places to visit
  • In a nutshell:A Paradise on Earth
  • Last visit to Palma de Mallorca: Dec 1999
  • Intro Updated Jan 19, 2006

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Great page

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2008 at 5:11 AM

Switzerland is warm and nice in June. I am sure you enjoy. I am expected go sometime this fall. I go skiing there every winter. Thanks for YC on Geneva page. Geneva is a lovely and fresh city.

• Jan 1, 2007 at 10:42 AM

where can i buy a perfume like that online???? pictures on this link flordametler.com/FLASH/es/es...

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2006 at 3:18 PM

What an informative group of pages about Palma de Mallorca. Thorough, informative, helpful, fun to read, and enthusiastic....bravo!

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2006 at 3:05 PM

Thanks for your visit to my Lisbon page. Your Mallorca tips are great - I have always wanted to go on that old wooden train from Palma to Soller, maybe next time.. :-) Marion.

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 11:45 PM

Glad you liked my pics! I had a friend mention they wanted to visit Valldemossa. Would you recommend it?

• Fen's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2006 at 6:30 AM

Really Nice page Nat :) My first trip abroad was to Mallorca, I stayed at Callas de Mallorca and it was really nice!!!

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 3:37 PM

Enjoyed your page Nat, the train ride sounds interesting, I visted here when I was about 5, I only have memories of the hotel swimming pool! lol. (~_~)

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2005 at 12:37 PM

I really like these photographs, you've done a wonderful job :) Take care... Siddharth

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2005 at 8:52 AM

The city of Palma is a must see in Mallorca = Beautiful Good page brought back long ago memories

ncfg

“"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart"”

Badges & Stats in Palma de Mallorca

Have you been to Palma de Mallorca?

Latest Activity in Palma de Mallorca