"Condom....feel free to giggle" Condom by Tallchick80
Condom Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 52 photos
Naturally, when everyone hears the name of this town it evokes a giggle and then "Are you kidding?"
Condom deals with it's name with humour, selling postcards and novelties that represent it's namesake.
Condom is actually a very nice little town in a great region of France. Monastaries abound, fine wines from the region, and lots of things to see and do.
I have discovered that one of my favorite alcoholic drinks of all time is called Floc. Floc De Gascogne is a wine derivative that originates from this little region in the south of France. Served cold as an aperitif (an alcoholic drink that is usually served with a meal) this sweet and delicious drink is easily enjoyed. I highly recommend it!
- Pros:"Parles vous anglais?"
- In a nutshell:Stop by just so you can say, "I've been to Condom"
Tallchick80's Related Pages
Condom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Condom: the folds of time"
- "A nice little town in the Southwest of France"
- "Condom....feel free to giggle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Condom
- Hotels in Condom
- Restaurants in Condom
- Shopping in Condom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Condom
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Condom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Condom
Top 10 Pages
- Kenya Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris 6 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Denver Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Nebraska Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Lake Naivasha Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 6 reviews
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Stuttgart Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos