"In Atlantic City's Shadow" Brigantine by RandomLion
Brigantine Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 24 photos
This wasn't a very cooperative weekend weather-wise but I still managed to get some good shots. Here is a pic of city call. Hard to believe a place this small is actually called a city! This is a small shore community. The beach is private, and requires the purchase of beach tags. Unlike a lot of other beaches it is very clean. The police here can be a pain however, and traffic tickets fly out faster than jets at JFK.
OK so you know I had to get at least one shot of the gym. This weekend was great. My friend Steve who owns this place4 offered to sell it to me for a low $300 K! Maybe someday? Anyway it's right in the middle of the island's "commercial" district. This place really does crack me up!
OK so it serves no real purpose but as a traffic circle. I have to admit it does have a certain charm to it.
- Pros:Small town feel, very clean.
- Cons:While AC is right next door, malls and other fun things are far.
- In a nutshell:Friendly people and a nice environment, can't beat it!
This is THE place to stay if you don't have a house down here, or if you want some peace and quiet from the people you... more travel advice
Most Brigantiners don't bother paying any attention to the signs posted on the beach, but it is a good idea for a... more travel advice
RandomLion's Related Pages
Brigantine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Atlantic City's Shadow"
- "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005 TO ALL OF YOU!"
- "Brig Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brigantine
- Hotels in Brigantine
- Nightlife in Brigantine
- Restaurants in Brigantine
- Warnings and Dangers in Brigantine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brigantine
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Brigantine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brigantine
Top 5 Pages
- Brigantine Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews
- San Juan Municipio Intro, 1 review, 1 photo