"Oh yes, I'm back!" RandomLion's Profile

Opening dialogue

I think Dolly Parton summed it up the very best when she said, "I don't need advice. I need information. I'll make up my own mind."

So I've been away from here for quite some time. Added a few playes to the trip log and I am coming back to make up for lost time.

Some people!

You know some people really can make me laugh, others can really get under my skin, they all make me think.
One of my favorite things to do here in Philly, when I'm not training of course is to go into the city and watch people from coffee shops, especially when I am pretending to read a really good book, because I kow people are thinking to themselves, "he can read?". But you know every now and then you see something that just really takes the cake. This picture I think speaks volumes. I'm wodering were they pulled over, did the cops just let it go?
Now I'm not saying I don't make mistakes, wasabi , drinking the water in Mexico, the whole moving to New Jersey thing, I can go on, but I won't.
Then there are those people who I catch people watching me! Just who do they think they are? I mean I know I know I am awe inspiring, and I do adore the attention, but watch me when I'm not going to catch you, you might get to see something really funny.
Ok that's it for now -- I need fuel and a long nap -- I got stood up at the gym today. Of course, like I said -- some people ;-) you know who you are!

I wanna talk about me ! ! !

Egomanical - Obsessive preoccupation with the self.

Not me, never

Oh I so adore what I am working with. No not everyone can say the same, most cannot. Indeed many find it unattractive, well I am afforded the right to love myself and what I've crafted over the years. Indeed I deserve it.
How indecent indeed to be called obsessed based on one's work. I'm sure that an artist is no more obsesssed about their masterpieces, or a writer of their publications.
Love me or hate me, I am still here and I am still going to do what I love. I don't ask for anyone's approval, I prove myself.

I don't understand how my opinion on someone's ideas or take on things has anything to do with being egomanical or egotistical. Why do people feel the need to call me egotistical because I have a differant stance than they do?

I think if the people took time to get to know me, they'd find there is a lot more to me than the way I look. I make a living from how I look, but my interests are quite varied.

Don't I just look so adorable!

HA HA HA HA

Lighten up, take opinions with a grain of salt. No need for name calling!

Caio
~B

Fun, fun, fun

I'm so happy right now, I just found out that I will be able to go back to Puerto Rico this summer. From the 19 - the 28 of August I will be on one of the most beautiful island paradises in the world. I will be taking tons of pictures of all who care to see them.
If anyone out there or in Puerto Rico would like to meet up for drinks some time I would LOVE to get together just drop me an e-mail and we can put it together.
The picture here is one from the shore this past weeknd. I had a great time and just thought I would share it with you all. Really a nice picture, even though I'm not posing. ;-)

Baby

Here is a close friend of mine Kat who recently had a baby she named James -- she has a special place in my heart and so does the little guy - I am over 2000 miles away from her now but I still love her and that little boy! Much as I wish she could be with me she lacks the flair for travel and now the ability to be as spontaneous as I am. Duh I just up and moved to Vegas on a whim chasing a dream! To be young wild and free -- no one can catch me !

Back from Vegas

Hey there everyone. I'm back in Philadelphia, after being in Vegas roughly over a month. I had to come back -- I will admit it is a great place to visit, but there is no where near as much culture or interresting people as there are here. No great coffee shops, not much for art, the libraries are too new, I could go on.
What can I say, I love this city and I think that I am reminded of that everytime I leave it. I love the people, the lifestyle, the history. Everything about this city is so stiched into a part of my being that I don't think I would want to live anywhere else.
So here I am again. Time to call up some friends, get back into the swing of things and kick off a new start in the place my heart belongs.
I will be doing a lot of revisions now that I am back where my computer is and all my other possessions I had to do without.
I will be apartment hunting for a little while so it may take a month or two to get things back streamlined. Until then send me e-mails everyone.

• Intro Updated Jun 9, 2006

• newyorkerman's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 6:48 AM

Hope you're having a great birthday, wherever you might be!

• travelnurse21's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2005 at 1:45 AM

When you're the world's greatest body builder, I can say..."hey, i saw that guy's page on VT!"...haha..best of luck to you! ~Avery

• vyxxyn's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2005 at 1:43 AM

Hello Eye Candy. If I had you for lunch I'd still have leftovers for dinner & supper!

• carfan's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2005 at 1:37 AM

hello from Scotland.great pic.email sometime

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2003 at 9:38 PM

Hope you get settled back in smoothly and good luck with the apartment hunting.

• ania70pl's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2003 at 1:22 PM

Nice page. Seems you work hard on your body.Thanks for visiting my page, I hope I'll come to the US but who knows when... Have a nice time in Puerto Rico.

• RandomLion's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2003 at 12:06 PM

NOT MY BABY NOT MY BABY NOT MY BABY! ! ! ! ! ! !

• geanster's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 5:25 PM

Congratulations on the baby! Good luck with your big goals, you seem like someone who is for sure going to succeed!

• skye820's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2003 at 7:28 PM

Hey Blondie!! Nice to see you back in the gym..I was wondering where you had gone ;)

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2003 at 10:56 PM

I love your story about your baby! Congratulations!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
RandomLion's Profile Photo

RandomLion

“All great journeys require determination.”

Ranked Member