"Nice Little German Town" Gernsbach by MacDaddie
Gernsbach Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 189 photos
Nice little German town we drove to by chance. There is a Castle overlooking the town. Thanks to Nelie for letting me know which town it was as I had forgotten and now I can post the pictures we took!!
Another view of Gernsbach
- Pros:Great little German Town
- Cons:Not a lot of information available
- In a nutshell:Was worth the drive through
As we drove out of Gernsbach back to Baden-Baden, we passed this church on the right. The town would be an enjoyable... more travel advice
MacDaddie's Related Pages
Gernsbach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gernsbach in the Murg Valley"
- "Nice Little German Town"
- "A Wombat in Gernsbach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gernsbach
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gernsbach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gernsbach
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.