"Magnitogorsk Russia" Magnitogorsk by MacDaddie
Magnitogorsk Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 36 photos
Taken from the intersection that leads to the large Orthodox church. The apartment buildings are typical of the city and where probably 90% of the population lives. Its a very rectangular city with a good tram system to get you around.
Built a few years ago, its one of the most impressive structures in the city.
A new sports arena is being built to the left of where the picture was taken.
The Magnitogorsk train station. Interesting pink color makes it stand out and its the main transportation center of the city.
- Pros:Good public transporation; lots of markets
- Cons:Lot of pollution and dirt throughout the city
- In a nutshell:Very typical centrally planned Soviet city
I'd say there isn't too much emphasis on animal rights and the like.....you can find a few places to find different... more travel advice
Your options are almost all captured in the photo (with exception of the tram). The Large Busses you see are 5 rubles... more travel advice
MacDaddie's Related Pages
Magnitogorsk Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Magnitogorsk
- Transportation in Magnitogorsk
- Restaurants in Magnitogorsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magnitogorsk
- 8 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Magnitogorsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magnitogorsk
Photos in MagnitogorskSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.