"Great little town and Big Castle" Windsor by MacDaddie
Windsor Travel Guide: 421 reviews and 1,123 photos
Nice little town near Ascot.....Parking is tough, but the Castle is impressive and the park is a nice place for a stroll
- Pros:Castle is great
- Cons:Parking is tough
- In a nutshell:visit
Worth a few hours, the Castle is impressive and the inside tour is a must if your into the "royal" element. more travel advice
Good hotel, no air conditioning but each room has a large fan....good workout room for a hotel and the staff was very... more travel advice
MacDaddie's Related Pages
Windsor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My biased viewpoint"
- "Royal Windsor - Home of the Queen"
- "Windsor Castle"
- "The Splendours of Windsor"
- "Windsor-the royal residences."
- "Historic and Lovely Windsor"
- " Windsor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windsor
- Hotels in Windsor
- Transportation in Windsor
- Nightlife in Windsor
- Restaurants in Windsor
- Shopping in Windsor
- Warnings and Dangers in Windsor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windsor
- 4 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windsor
Photos in WindsorSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.