"Qui Nhon" Quy Nhon by stedeb
Quy Nhon Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 55 photos
On our bus journey to Nha Trang we stopped for lunch in a place called Qui Nhon or Quy Nhon. The exact place we stopped was a back packers place called "Barbara's" Barbara is a kiwi who has lived in Quy Nhon for 8 years and opened this place about 6 months ago. As she told us right as "SARS" came about which did wonders for business. When we arrived 2 Aussies had booked a couple of nights I think they were paying $US3 for a bunk. A twin with ensuite is $US10.
If you want unspoilt beaches and peave and quiet this is the place for you. There is a great restaurant on the beach were we hada very pleasant lunch of toasted sandwhiches and choc chip & banana muffins. Doesn't sound too Vietnamese but we were in need of a western food fix by this stage. Barbara is more than happy to chat with the guests and it looked to us to be a perfect place for some peace and quiet before moving on. Barbara explained to us that the Sihn Cafe bus was now stopping on a daily basis and was hoping for business to pick up.
- Pros:Quite isolated!!!
- Cons:Quite isolated!!!
- In a nutshell:great place for some reflection
stedeb's Related Pages
Quy Nhon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleepy Seaside Town Not Yet Discovered in VN"
- "Qui Nhon"
- "Quy Nhon Vietnam"
- "Vietnam of My Past"
- "Take me there back:("
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quy Nhon
- Hotels in Quy Nhon
- Transportation in Quy Nhon
- Restaurants in Quy Nhon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quy Nhon
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Quy Nhon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quy Nhon
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luang Prabang Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ban Phonsavan Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Battambang Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue