"2 ngiths in Phonsovan" Ban Phonsavan by stedeb
Ban Phonsavan Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 27 photos
Can't say there is a great deal to do in Phonsovan other than visit the Plain of Jars.
It was pretty chilly when we were there it also goes dark quite early and everthing seems to be closed. Not tha there is much in the main street. We came across a small market that sole most things including jewellery mostly gold.
Having been and seen Phonsovan & The Plain of Jars it is not somewhere I would bother with on a 2nd visit to Loas.
We did stay in a couple of clean friendly guest houses see my accomodation pages. We also ate at a great restaurant but we didnt take the name.
We stopped at a local market just outside Phonsovan that sold everything and more. We were the only Westerners but... more travel advice
We enjoyed our visit to site 3 very mich. First we stopped for lunch at a small restaurant at what I assume is the car... more travel advice
stedeb's Related Pages
Ban Phonsavan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ban Phonsavan
- Hotels in Ban Phonsavan
- Restaurants in Ban Phonsavan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ban Phonsavan
- 9 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ban Phonsavan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ban Phonsavan
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luang Prabang Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ban Phonsavan Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Battambang Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue