"Little bit about us" stedeb's Profile
Hi everyone Steven and I live in Perth Western Australia but have recently travelled to Sydney hence the bridge in the photo.
We love to travel and Thailand is one of our favourite places to visit. Living in the most isolated cit y in the world can pose a problem for "quick trips" so Asia is literally our back yard.
We travelled Sept 01 to Thailand the first time using Phuket as our base and heading off to Koh Samui, Krabi & Phi Phi Island. Our second trip in June 02 we used Bangkok as our base and travelled to Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Kanchanaburri, Ayutthaya, Hua Hin and finally back to Bangkok. This was all done on local buses, trains & ferries. Very cheap, safe and friendly.
We also made a trip to England in November 2002 after spending 2 days in London we picked up a hire car and headed off to visit all the relatives we haven't seen in a number of years. In between visits we stayed at hotels before the next visit.
We have also made 4 trips to Bali over the last few years and that is a beautiful spot. Unfortunately due to the terrorist in 02 the Balinese people have been hit badly economically. We will probably head back there next year.
I am making a trip to Vietnam in Sept with a group of ladies we will spend 3 weeks travelling Vietnam North to South before heading to Bangkok & Hua Hin for a bit of R&R and shopping before flying home.
As you can see we both love to travel and all our friends are like minded unfortunately we have to work in between to pay for our trips!!!!
We will update in July after our next trip.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 228 Reviews
- 425 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 31 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Forum "Good location in Frankfurt"
- Wrote a Review Fantastic location in Rome Hotels
- created a Sorrento Travel Page "Sorrento"
- stedeb and globetrotter54 are now friends.
- Commented on sonotech's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Near the waterfront"
updated their Profile Page "Little bit about us"
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luang Prabang Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ban Phonsavan Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Battambang Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue