"A great day trip from Seattle!" Wallace Falls State Park by Marpessa
Wallace Falls State Park Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 37 photos
Recently when I visited Seattle I had decided that I wanted to get out of the city and go on a hike. Unfortunately when you don't have a car in the USA this can make things difficult.
However going to Wallace Falls was easily accessible with public transport!
I spent a few hours enjoying a leisurely stroll through the park. There were other people enjoying the outdoors as well, but you definitely felt for the most of it that you had the place to yourself!
If I come back to Washington again I would definitely like to explore more of the area - because it is so beautiful and tranquil.
Wallace Falls State Park is quite beautiful - so what better than to take a leisurely stroll through it! The first five... more travel advice
Marpessa's Related Pages
Wallace Falls State Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Wallace Falls State Park
- Transportation in Wallace Falls State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Wallace Falls State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wallace Falls State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Wallace Falls State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wallace Falls State Park
Photos in Wallace Falls State ParkSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 39 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues