Larvik Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Marpessa
Larvik Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Coming from Australia I am used to flies and bees and the occasional wasp. In Norway wasps are as common as flies are in Australia, they were everywhere (I didn't get stung though). So just beware of wasps.
More Reviews (12)
Marpessa's Related Pages
Larvik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LARVIK REMEMBERS ME MY FRIEND LARSIE ;-)"
- "A Hilly Small Town"
- "Around Larvik"
- "Journal: Donna & Sandy in Larvik"
- "home sweet home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larvik
- Hotels in Larvik
- Transportation in Larvik
- Nightlife in Larvik
- Restaurants in Larvik
- Warnings and Dangers in Larvik
- See All...
Explore the World
- Police Behavior
- Treviso Warnings and Dangers
- Iloilo City Warnings and Dangers
- Underground Parking
- Galicia Warnings and Dangers
- Breckenridge Warnings and Dangers
- Province of British Columbia Warnings and Dangers
- Bad Neighborhoods
- Wroclaw Warnings and Dangers
- Provincie Zeeland Warnings and Dangers
- Old City Jerusalem Streets
Badges & Stats in Larvik
- 13 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Larvik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larvik
Photos in LarvikSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 39 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues