"K U N G S B A C K A" Kungsbacka by Marpessa
Kungsbacka Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 8 photos
I stayed here for 5 days at the start of August in 2005 at a friends house. It was mainly used as a 'base' to explore the area, as I also spent time during those five days going to Göteborg, Borås and down to Helsingborg (mentioned on my Göteborg page in the 'Off The Beaten Path' section).
I wish I had taken a photo of this town, not sure why I didn't at some stage, but I had a great time when I was here.
Oh, and just in case you are wondering where Kungsbacka is, it is about a 30-40 minute drive (depending on traffic?) south of Göteborg.
I feel a bit bad for not having more information for anyone who reads this page... so here's a link to a tourism website on Kungsbacka that looks really good - it makes me wish I had seen more of this town.
Marpessa's Related Pages
Kungsbacka Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kungsbacka
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kungsbacka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kungsbacka
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 39 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues