"V Ä S T E R V I K" Västervik by Marpessa
Västervik Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 16 photos
For New Years 2007-2008 I spent it in Västervik with 5 friends of mine. We rented a cabin right on the water and it was a beautiful way to welcome in the new year.
I didn't know much about Västervik, as my friends had done all the planning (for once :) ). We only went into the city for one of the four days that we were there, and the rest we stayed at the camping ground.
It was a very picturesque place to stay and I can imagine it being very lively in the summer. However in the winter it was fairly quiet - until the new year when fireworks were going up everywhere around us. My friends and I didn't have fireworks, just some sparklers, a bottle of champagne and a great view of the city.
Unfortunately the last day and a half that I was there I was in quite a bit of pain due to a toothache - but nevertheless I enjoyed my time in this seaside town.
Marpessa's Related Pages
Västervik Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Västervik
- Hotels in Västervik
- Transportation in Västervik
- Nightlife in Västervik
- Restaurants in Västervik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Västervik
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Västervik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Västervik
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 39 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues