"Terracina - Not just beaches and blue skies" Terracina by Herb84

Terracina Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 30 photos

I was staying at my place in Sora when I decided to go to the seaside. I was told that there is a bus from Sora to Terracina, so we went and took the bus to Terracina. It took about 1 1/2 hour to go to Terracina.
We walked a bit around in Terracina, but I never got to see the temple which I would like very much to visit next time I go to Terracina.
We went to the beach and had a really great time! Nice beach! No tourists! and not too expensive.

Remember this is July! And NO TOURISTS?!? If you want to avoyd the overfilled beaches of Roma go to Terracina.. It is probably about 1 1/2 hour of driving from Rome.. and it is also possible to go by bus and train from Rome to Terracina.

• Pros:Nice beach. No tourists. Great places to see(like the temple). It is also possible to go to Isola di Ponza from Teracina.
  • Cons:?
  • In a nutshell:If you are in western abruzzo or southeastern Lazio go to this beach!
  • Last visit to Terracina: Jul 2002
  • Intro Written Jun 9, 2003

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 2:05 AM

This is one tip but one worth 100 to escape the tourists! Well done!!!!!

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 12:27 AM

So now everyone will flock there lol......... Great start to a place that facinated me..........wonderful pics.....let's keep the rest of it to ourselves.

Badges & Stats in Terracina

Have you been to Terracina?

Latest Activity in Terracina