"Terracina - Not just beaches and blue skies" Terracina by Herb84
Terracina Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 30 photos
I was staying at my place in Sora when I decided to go to the seaside. I was told that there is a bus from Sora to Terracina, so we went and took the bus to Terracina. It took about 1 1/2 hour to go to Terracina.
We walked a bit around in Terracina, but I never got to see the temple which I would like very much to visit next time I go to Terracina.
We went to the beach and had a really great time! Nice beach! No tourists! and not too expensive.
Remember this is July! And NO TOURISTS?!? If you want to avoyd the overfilled beaches of Roma go to Terracina.. It is probably about 1 1/2 hour of driving from Rome.. and it is also possible to go by bus and train from Rome to Terracina.
- Pros:Nice beach. No tourists. Great places to see(like the temple). It is also possible to go to Isola di Ponza from Teracina.
- In a nutshell:If you are in western abruzzo or southeastern Lazio go to this beach!
Herb84's Related Pages
Terracina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazing Terracina"
- "Terracina, South Lazio"
- "Terracina - Beachside small town"
- "Terracina - Not just beaches and blue skies"
- "Historic Seaside Town in Lazio"
- "Atmospheric stay an hour south of Rome"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terracina
- Hotels in Terracina
- Transportation in Terracina
- Nightlife in Terracina
- Restaurants in Terracina
- Shopping in Terracina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Terracina
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Terracina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terracina
Top 10 Pages
- Sora Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Civita d'Antino Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parco Nazionale d' Abruzzo Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Tunø Intro, 5 reviews
- Terracina Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Isola di Ponza Intro, 3 reviews
- Cork 1 review, 1 photo
- Killarney 1 review, 1 photo
- Galway 1 review
- Samsø 1 review