"Dirty Rudy on San Fransisco" San Francisco by DirtyRudy
San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,106 reviews and 19,355 photos
Once in a while, I get a chance to travel to San Fransisco on business. I wasn't sure what to expect before I went... hills, trolley's, street performers, and flamers maybe?
One thing I certainly like about San Fransisco is the diversity. Actually, I hear there's quite a large asian population in the San Fransisco area. In fact, if you've ever visited SF, you may have seen my good friend. He's kinda short, got black high, slanty eyes.... wears glasses.
You've seen him right?
The traffic sucks in SF. It really does. When times get stressful, I often run to the hills & mountains just outside of the Bay Area. This area is really beautiful can go on for miles.
In fact, if you ever accidentally murder someone in rage, I'm sure you can find a desolate place out in the hills where you can dump the body. No one will ever find it... well, maybe no one will.
- Pros:Epitome of Diversity
- Cons:Traffic, traffic, traffic...
- In a nutshell:Beautiful California Weather and Great Food to Boot!
So I got to Fisherman's Wharf expecting to see a whole bunch of Klingons, like on Star Trek. But there was nothing! No... more travel advice
DirtyRudy's Related Pages
San Francisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bagdad by the Bay"
- "San Francisco - My Favorie City - By Default"
- "San Francisco - "It's a free-for-all up there!""
- "SFO ... a declassé love letter to the CITY"
- "San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves"
- "I Left My Heart..."
- "San Francisco is Really Shaking Things Up!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Francisco
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Transportation in San Francisco
- Nightlife in San Francisco
- Restaurants in San Francisco
- Shopping in San Francisco
- Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Francisco
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Francisco
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Business Center in Paris......"
- updated a San Francisco Travelogue "VT Meeting at Asia SF"
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT Meeting at Asia SF"
- Commented on one of Geisha_Girl's San Francisco travel pages
- Wrote a Review Fisherman's Wharf is Groovy about Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco Things to Do
Photos in San FranciscoSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Munich Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Almaty Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Udaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest San Francisco hotel reviews
- Adelaide Hostel Hotel
- 250 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- El Capitan Hotel
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Comfort Suites San Francisco Airport
- 227 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Star Motel
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 1, 2010
- Casa Loma Hotel
- 123 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- The Washington Square Inn
- 231 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Pensione International
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Jul 24, 2007
- Nob Hill Hotel
- 143 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- The Monaco Hotel - a Kimpton Boutique Hotel
- 1044 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Hotel des Arts
- 369 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Ocean Park Motel
- 180 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Best Western Americania
- 229 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Hotel Bijou
- 264 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013