"Dirty Rudy on San Fransisco" San Francisco by DirtyRudy

San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,138 reviews and 19,443 photos

DR's Escapes from Alcatraz!

Once in a while, I get a chance to travel to San Fransisco on business. I wasn't sure what to expect before I went... hills, trolley's, street performers, and flamers maybe?

Biodiversity

One thing I certainly like about San Fransisco is the diversity. Actually, I hear there's quite a large asian population in the San Fransisco area. In fact, if you've ever visited SF, you may have seen my good friend. He's kinda short, got black high, slanty eyes.... wears glasses.

You've seen him right?

Traffic!

The traffic sucks in SF. It really does. When times get stressful, I often run to the hills & mountains just outside of the Bay Area. This area is really beautiful can go on for miles.

In fact, if you ever accidentally murder someone in rage, I'm sure you can find a desolate place out in the hills where you can dump the body. No one will ever find it... well, maybe no one will.

• Pros:Epitome of Diversity
  • Cons:Traffic, traffic, traffic...
  • In a nutshell:Beautiful California Weather and Great Food to Boot!
  • Last visit to San Francisco: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 24, 2003

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2009 at 3:23 PM

OMG - your Fisherman's WORF tip CRACKED ME UP! OK, it's late in the day and my brain is fried, but still...

• May 9, 2007 at 11:10 PM

my gawd, i never saw this until now! where the feck have i been? what great freaking memories hey kiddo? love hanging out with you guys. san fran should be called sin city, not lv! girls with ***' still dream about you randyboy!

• shirez's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 5:17 AM

gorgeous VT meet you had, im sooo envy! but we will beat you with the one in verona!!:-)))

• ChuckG's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2005 at 1:35 AM

it wasn't drug, it was me when i'm very tired and out of energy

• Rodan44's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 7:11 PM

Dude, that pic with the 3 ladies all over you... niiiice!

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2004 at 7:14 AM

talk about sex ed!!!! nice picture of the banana lovin' anna and the bj . . .

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 11:23 PM

THANK YOU for that clarification on Anna's Blowjob! God forbid we give folks the wrong idea of our innocent Banana!! ;-)) But she could use a few more BJ rounds, eh? My gawd, I can't believe these pics are floatin' all over the freakin' net! Sinful !! ;-)

DirtyRudy

“I'm NO LONGER into dodgy Australian girls from Perth”

Badges & Stats in San Francisco

Have you been to San Francisco?

Latest Activity in San Francisco