"Asan" Asan by DirtyRudy
Asan Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 16 photos
Asan is really just a small town next to a bigger city called Onyang Oncheon. There are a lot of hot springs around but I never got a chance to go in any of them.
Asan is a small town, which is growing due to the construction of the Cheonan Industrial Park. There are lots of restaurants to enjoy, and even in Asan, one can find the local brothels.
Maybe that's what's hot about the hot springs eh?
- Pros:Hot springs, hot springs, hot springs...
- Cons:Not Seoul
- In a nutshell:I was just there on business, but I'm sure there's a lot more good things about it I don't know!
DirtyRudy's Related Pages
Asan Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Asan
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Asan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asan
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 26 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Munich Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Almaty Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Udaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos