"Tartu - Estonia's Second City" Tartu by kit_mc
Tartu Travel Guide: 188 reviews and 510 photos
Tartu is a town of about 100,000 inhabitants in south eastern Estonia known for its large number of university students. Buses run every half an hour or so between Tallinn and Tartu so it's easily reached. With its river, some decent museums and pretty Old Town all within walking distance of each other Tartu makes a nice stop on a Baltic tour.
Buses go between Tartu and Tallinn about every half an hour every day. The direct Express bus takes about 2 and a... more travel advice
Closed on Tuesdays but open until 18.00 the rest of the week, this little museum is in the same building as the Sports... more travel advice
kit_mc's Related Pages
Tartu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CITY OF THE CATS"
- "Oh Tartu Town!"
- "The town of students"
- "Tartu - University With A Town"
- "Tartu - oldest Estonian university town"
- "Tartu Town"
- "Tartu - Estonia's Second City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tartu
- Hotels in Tartu
- Transportation in Tartu
- Nightlife in Tartu
- Restaurants in Tartu
- Shopping in Tartu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tartu
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Tartu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartu
Photos in TartuSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Riga Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 20 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llanberis Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Fes Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodiam Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asilah Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Artá Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos