"GSTAAD" Top 5 Page for this destination Gstaad by SORHUS
Gstaad Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 101 photos
a small village high up in the mountains with a lot of design shops, some products are cheaper here than in other villages ...a big suprice since this is one of the places for the rich and famous..
we didnt see any ...i think...u never know since they all are bundle up in warm clothes
it was fun to see their "uniform" men and women with all the hair combed back and very high...all the fur and big boots and the old bright 80'ies dowhill one piece suit
- Pros:quit, friendly, good chocolate
- Cons:small, expensive
- In a nutshell:the alps
acording to the ROUGH GUIDE this is the cheapes place to eat in Gstaad here u hang out with the pensionist and the... more travel advice
SORHUS's Related Pages
Gstaad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a scenic place for the rich & the famous"
- "Beautiful Hiking for the Beautiful People"
- "Gstaad in Summer"
- "Hike from Château d'Oex to Gstaad"
- "Mountainbiking in Gstaad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gstaad
- Hotels in Gstaad
- Transportation in Gstaad
- Nightlife in Gstaad
- Restaurants in Gstaad
- Shopping in Gstaad
- Warnings and Dangers in Gstaad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gstaad
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Gstaad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gstaad
Top 10 Pages
- Haugesund Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 30 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bournemouth Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Hemsedal Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Schönried Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Austevoll Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos