"Bergen" Bergen by SORHUS
Bergen Travel Guide: 926 reviews and 2,368 photos
It was a cold day but so much to see that it was worth it.
the red "russ" of 2004 is celebrating that 12 years of school is over
every year there are visitors joining the parade
rest of the year the town is visited by people and here are a newspaper article by one of them : http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2100-2369943.html
fresh fruit from Hardanger next to the fish marked more travel advice
as many cities in the world Bergen also decorat its street for christmas this picture is taken cristmas 2004 in a rainy... more travel advice
SORHUS's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- "Bergen, Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 55 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Top 10 Pages
- Haugesund Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 30 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bournemouth Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Hemsedal Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Schönried Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Austevoll Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos