On the island Espevær they had a huge lobsterpark in the old days and now the buildings are a museum
This is an island without cars on the west coast of Norway
famous for its lobstepark, UFO ring , fishing and no cars
playing with 17 puppies are fun but smelly :-))))
they are the bread called gordon setters but some of them are tricolor thats why u see some white puppies too :-)
to grow up one need a big bowl ;-)
nice and cosy
with sweet dreams
food time is hard but a great time to relax for mummy since the puppies are busy drinking and not playing
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 187 Reviews
- 210 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Missing camera"
- Commented on SORHUS's profile page
- SORHUS and SONG are now friends.
- created a New York City Travel Page "what i want to see in new york"
- Wrote a Review shoe shopping :-) in Fuengirola Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "unfinished apartment"
created their Personal Page "unfinished apartment"
Top 10 Pages
- Haugesund Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 30 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bournemouth Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Hemsedal Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Scotland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Schönried Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Austevoll Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos