"Manchester" Manchester by Lomma
Manchester Travel Guide: 1,772 reviews and 4,181 photos
Manchester is either red or blue, the only Velvet is the hotel...
I was there at Wembley, with my best friend, my HB and Asa (there is only one) Great game, but too exiting.
Congrats to ALL City supporters, you have my deepest gratitude (and I'm married to one of the crazy ones so I know the hardship u've gone through)...
May this just be the start of it.
For the rest, Manchester is a great City to visit. The People are extremely friendly, and they call you "love" wherever you go ;-)
Let there be no doubt to the question...
Shopping in Manchester is a treat. You find all the brands here and within a short walking range. The best area now for shopping is by the "wheel". Where you have Selfridges and Harvey Nickols. King Street used to be good, but was a shocker to the system this time - lots of shops had closed down, but still worth a stroll.
- Pros:Nice shopping alternative, nice city, nice surroundings
- Cons:Too much football...
- In a nutshell:More than football...
Wonder why football did not turn up in the dots above. We were at Wembley 2011 - Manchester City - Stoke 1-0 Don't... more travel advice
Stuart really made our first impression at the reception upon arrival. He couldn't be more of a service person and well... more travel advice
Lomma's Related Pages
Manchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ben-UK's Manchester page"
- "My Manchester"
- "Manchester - Full of Surprises"
- "Manchester - a versatile city"
- "Manchester and the Christmas Markets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manchester
- Hotels in Manchester
- Transportation in Manchester
- Nightlife in Manchester
- Restaurants in Manchester
- Shopping in Manchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Manchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manchester
- 13 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manchester
Photos in ManchesterSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parga Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos
- Manchester Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Botnhamn Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 1 review, 6 photos