"Sri Lanka - a 3 week guide" Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka by MarcusRR
Sri Lanka Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 249 photos
Sri Lanka is without doubt the most visually stunning country I have visited. Every bus journey, walking trip or white sandy beach provides a visual sensual feast.
If you don't like greenary, curry or heat there little point visiting Sri Lanka.
- Pros:Views, food, beaches, value, friendly Budists, ruins
- Cons:con-artists and pests, the driving
- In a nutshell:Stunning place, seeped in history, with firey curries!
Kandy is Sri Lanka's 'second city', although to the locals it's just 'The City'. It's in the Hill Country and therefore... more travel advice
A sweaty half hour clamber up to the Dambula cave temples is definately worth the soggy t-shirt at the end. The... more travel advice
Sri Lanka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Still under construction, please remain patient!"
- "Sri Lanka"
- "Sri Lanka - a 3 week guide"
- "Expedition to find Sri Lankas original Settlers"
- "Our short tropical getaway"
- "Sri Lanka revisted"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sri Lanka
- Hotels in Sri Lanka
- Transportation in Sri Lanka
- Restaurants in Sri Lanka
- Shopping in Sri Lanka
- Warnings and Dangers in Sri Lanka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sri Lanka
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sri Lanka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sri Lanka
Photos in Sri LankaSee All Photos (4)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.