"Return to China" Nanchang by Travler409
Nanchang Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 125 photos
For a city of over a million people, there was something incredibly tranquil about being there. It might have had something to do with being one of the few westerners there but whatever it was, the fall evenings were comfortable and the sunsets spectacular.
Nanchang appeared to be in a state of flux. There were many highrise apartment buildings like this one in the area around our hotel.
At the same time, western influences are cropping up regularily in style and commerce.
- Pros:Crowded but polite.
- Cons:Not much unless you consider the air pollution.
- In a nutshell:Like other parts of China, the people seem ready to embrace the west.
At the grocer next door to the Jinfeng Hotel I discovered the popular beer was good old PBR- Pabst Blue Ribbon. I also... more travel advice
Travler409's Related Pages
Nanchang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Off the Beaten Path!!!"
- "My Sweet Hometown----NanChang"
- "Nanchang: your reputation precedes you"
- "Return to China"
- "nan chang"
- "Two millenary religious structures in Nanchang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nanchang
- Hotels in Nanchang
- Transportation in Nanchang
- Nightlife in Nanchang
- Restaurants in Nanchang
- Shopping in Nanchang
- Warnings and Dangers in Nanchang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nanchang
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nanchang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanchang
Photos in NanchangSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Virginia Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Dundee Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- West Hollywood Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Minnesota Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Rochester Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cooperstown Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.