"Dinosaur Gardens" Ossineke by Travler409
Ossineke Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Dinosaur Gardens grows on US 23 in Ossineke, Michigan, just north of Alpena. The last time I was there I was maybe twelve- which would be 31 years ago. Nothing had faded.
The creator of the park sculpted everything by hand and while it may not be historically or scientifically acurate, you can't beat the photo ops.
Photo ops abound, all though some of the sculptures have 'Do Not Climb' signs post with them. For the most part, you can stand right next to the statue and take silly pictures like these.
- Pros:A perfect place for pictures and fun!
- Cons:A little out of the way.
- In a nutshell:If you're traveling Michigan's eastern coast- go!
Travler409's Related Pages
Ossineke Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ossineke
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ossineke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ossineke
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Virginia Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Dundee Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- West Hollywood Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Minnesota Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Rochester Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Mackinac Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cooperstown Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.