"Bright, very popular all-seasons holiday locale." Bright by australia2
Bright Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 40 photos
Named by Hume and Hovell as they set the course for the later Hume Highway between Sydney and Melbourne in 1824 . The much traversed Hwy 31.
The vast rock surfaces, seen from a medium distance, Myrtleford location, to them resembled the hide of a buffalo - hence the name .Quite understandable when you see it. For now I'll post just a small collection of sunset phases over the Mountain seen from nearby Porepunkah.
April '06. Have just returned from another enjoyable stay there. The changing colours of golden, red, beautiful European trees mixed with the Australian green are heralding the start of the Autumn Festival. It is very lovely.
australia2's Related Pages
Bright Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Autumn Festival in Bright"
- "Beautiful Bright"
- "Bright in the Autumn"
- "Bright, very popular all-seasons holiday locale."
- "under construction"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bright
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bright?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bright
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape York Intro, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bamaga Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Broome Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalgoorlie Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mannheim Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryborough Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue