"Daylesford, an historic gold-mining town" Daylesford by australia2
Daylesford Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 271 photos
The Daylesford Town Hall.
Yes, in spite of the modern cars in the foreground It retains its dignity !
National Heritage attraction.
The Daylesford railway station.
It is not on any main line but follows the gold mining times railway.
No pic just now but it must get a strong mention.
It is the prettiest lake in Victoria.
And the 'Boathouse Restaurant' is a prizewinner.
Another Daylesford 'must-see'.
australia2's Related Pages
Daylesford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SPA CENTRE OF AUSTRALIA"
- "Sweetberry's Daylesford Page"
- "Daylesford, Historical Town"
- "Daytime in Daylesford"
- "Daylesford, Mineral water capital of Australia"
- "Daylesford, art and traffic jams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daylesford
- Hotels in Daylesford
- Transportation in Daylesford
- Nightlife in Daylesford
- Restaurants in Daylesford
- Shopping in Daylesford
- Warnings and Dangers in Daylesford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daylesford
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Daylesford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daylesford
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape York Intro, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bamaga Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Broome Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kalgoorlie Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mannheim Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryborough Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue